If you are wanting to make a very nice income working at home, doing what you love and get first dibs on all the super cute clothes then keep reading…
There is a waiting period right now and you want to get in line. You do not make your first order by getting in line, you are just saying, “Hey! I am ready, I need to be inline!”
Let’s go over some of the most asked questions:
How much time is this going to take me:
It depends on what kind of money you want to make. Not kidding. You can work one day a week or seven. You can have a partner, or go at it alone. But If you can give it 20-30 hours a week when you start, you are off to a good start.
How much is this going to cost:
When you first submit your paperwork, it doesn’t cost you anything. When you finally get that AMAZING on-boarding phone call, you will place your first order – THAT IS WHEN YOU PAY and the waiting list is about 10-12 weeks so I highly recommend getting on the waiting list now and then coming up with the money while you are waiting.
The package you will get is below. Everyone gets the same items and it costs $5,590 (and I know this sounds like a lot but honestly, it’s all inventory and you will charge double for it (you don’t have to pay the $5k until closer to the 10 weeks). But that way you get in LINE! The $5k scared me but as I watched online parties (and I watched a ton, I saw that everything was selling and selling fast) and it does sell fast. Plus, the $5k is all in inventory and if anything doesn’t sell (which it will eventually) you can always send it back and get 90% back.
I didn’t know it cost so much, I am freaking out because I wanted to do this:
It is ok. Take a deep breath.
I was scared as well. BUT, you have to remember that this is your inventory at wholesale. If you spent $5,000 to start, you have $10,000 – $12,000 in inventory! This is an investment. It is worth it!
How have people raised the money to start:
Good question. I have seen a lot of different ways, from a 0% interest credit card, tax refund, savings, bank loan, small business loan, partnership, loan from family, having a HUGE garage sale, to simply putting some money aside each month until you have enough. Remember that once you sign up, you will have about 10 weeks to get your initial order money together.
What happens if this doesn’t work out:
It will. But if something crazy happens you are not stuck. LuLaRue will BUY BACK your entire inventory at 90% and refund your money! That is why so many take the leap, because this company believes in you!
How much can I make:
When you start this business you will need to purchase your initial inventory. The cost is approximately $5,000-$6,000 (please, do not let that number scare you, I promise, this clothing sells itself). Plus you will need some additional supplies. By making this initial investment you are making a huge step towards the freedom that comes from owning your own business.
This is a simple business, and as you work it (it does take work) you can earn full time income for part-time work. With LuLaRoe, in a matter of a few months, you can completely repay your initial investment and have money in the bank.
The examples that are shown above assume a $5,500 investment ($4,941 initial inventory and $500** for miscellaneous startup expenses) and an $18 average profit per item. The retail value of these items is approximately $12,500*. The clothing items in this example include the following (your cost and items may vary depending on the products you select for your initial order):
● 75 Cassie Skirts
● 58 Julie Dresses
● 75 Irma Tops
● 78 Classic Tee’s
● 70 pairs of Leggings
● You will also receive 25 items of your choice FREE when you purchase 300 items or more in your initial inventory (I suggest choosing the Lindsay Kimono as it’s a great up-sell piece and you will profit $1100)
● You will have a total of 381 items
Each time you sell items, you need to replenish your inventory. I suggest that, as you pay yourself back, you consider investing money back into your business to increase your inventory. Many of the most successful consultants have 600-800 pieces in their inventory. The minimum order with LuLaRoe is 33 pieces. If you sell 25 pieces, then order 33 pieces to slowly increase your inventory. Your repayment will not be quite as fast but you can increase your sales with a larger inventory.
A few things to consider:
● The chart above does not include the sale of the Lindsey Kimonos. Selling all Lindseys would be an additional profit of $1100 in your pocket
● The average number of pieces sold at a popup boutique is 25. By doing one in person or online popup per week (5-6 hours total per week) you can pay yourself back in 4 months. By doing 3 popups per week (or 12 large online events) you can pay yourself back in approx 1 month
● How many businesses can you invest in where you can pay off your initial investment within a matter of months and be profitable?
● $1,440/month is $17,280 per year, $2,880/month is 34,560, and $5,040/month is $60,480 per year!
● The above scenario is considering you are doing your business part time (but working it as a business)
● You can also build a team and increase your income